- Preparing a mortgage application in the correct way, painting the best financial picture of the applicant is critical to getting approval in principle the first time around. All the necessary documentation required needs to be submitted and in the correct format for the banks decision makers to approve your mortgage.
- As mortgage brokers, we do all this for you. We help you prepare your file in the correct way and present it to as many mortgage providers as possible so that you can have a choice of which mortgage providers you can use. This ensures you get the best mortgage rates possible
- A mortgage broker is a qualified individual/company who is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland to give independent and best advice to customers in relation to mortgages
- Unlike most banks, they are not ‘tied’ to any one mortgage provider and have mortgage agencies with many different lenders.
- We at Money Maximising Advisors are a mortgage broker and have agencies with all of the main banks along with the main alternative lenders such as Finance Ireland, ICS, etc. We can ensure that you get the best deal available to you, with no exceptions.
- We use all the lender’s own calculators and mortgage approval indicators. This will ensure any issues that the bank might have with your application will be spotted by us prior to submitting the application.
- By doing it yourself, you may get it right, but by using a mortgage broker like ourselves, you have the best chance possible of getting approved the first time. Just remember – we are on your side! And as mortgage brokers, we can help get you the best mortgage rates possible.
Enquire About Your Mortgage Options
There are five main types of mortgage, and we explain them in detail below.
If you’re unsure which mortgage is best for you, or you already know what type of mortgage you want,
contact us using the form below and we’ll arrange a meeting or phone call to help you get your mortgage the first time!
There are many different types of mortgages, all of which appeal to different types of people:
- First time buyer mortgages
- Switcher mortgages
- Buy-to-let Mortgages/Residential Property Investment mortgages
- Loan Consolidation Mortgages
- Equity Release mortgages
Types of Mortgage
Whether you are:
- inquiring about a mortgage and want to know how much you can borrow
- what documentation you need
- the deposit required
how to put your mortgage application together in order to get mortgage approval as soon as possible
We can help you get the best mortgage rates!
If you already have a mortgage and are looking to switch your existing mortgage for a reduced interest rate or fix your interest with the best fixed rate available, we can help. We can also help you avail of the best cash back options available. These promotional options are changing on a monthly basis by all the providers, so we will ensure that you are kept up to date with the best ones.
Previous Credit rating issues?
If you have had trouble getting mortgage approval in the past due your credit history, mortgage brokers like ourselves are your best bet at getting a mortgage because we can apply on your behalf to some alternative lenders that may accept your application when banks and other institutions turn you down.
If you have a number of outstanding loans and would like to consolidate them into your mortgage, this is now possible. You can reduce your monthly repayments with one loan and one direct debit while simultaneously reducing your overall monthly loan repayments.
This type of Mortgage is relatively new and at present is not offered by banks. It is only offered by alternative lenders such as Finance Ireland.
For more information on Loan consolidation mortgages Contact Us
If you have a house that is in positive equity, you may be able to re-mortgage your house and generate cash for yourself to use on the following;
1. Getting a deposit for another property
2. Funds required for Education purposes of your children
3. House improvements or renovations
This type of mortgage is relatively new and at present is not offered by banks. It is only offered by alternative lenders such as Finance Ireland.
For more information on Equity release mortgages Contact Us
This is where an individual(s) is looking for a mortgage to buy a property and rent it out to tenants in order to generate an income from the asset.