Corporate Financial Wellness Program
Our new Corporate Financial Wellness Program is a service which we offer to companies who wish to promote financial wellness in the workforce. Each Wellness Program can be tailored for each individual company, depending on the size of the workforce and budget available and the services required.
The program is broken down into 2 parts;
1. Technical and Administrative Support for Management
2. Employee Training and Education
Benefits of implementing our Corporate Financial Wellness Program
- Reduces the work burden on HR and Financial departments
- Better retention of staff as they feel more valued
- More productive and motivated staff as a result
- Your company will be seen as an attractive place to work for new employees.
1: Technical and Administrative Support for Management
This service is something very similar to an outsourced, in-house financial advisory service. It is aimed to help HR and Financial departments in dealing with all financial matters arising from employee benefits offered to staff. The areas we focus on to help management are:
Pensions Consultancy Service
If your company has an existing pension scheme, we liaise closely with all relevant parties – the financial/HR departments, the pension trustees department/Pension Providers and the Employees in dealing with all pension related queries. There include:
- The preparation and calculation of each employee’s retirement benefits on request
- Answering any technical queries that either management or staff may have with regard to the clarification of the pension scheme rules
- AVC requirements, explanation and options
- Signing up new members of the scheme
- Assist ex-employees who wish to transfer out of the company pension scheme
- Independent redundancy advice if needed
- Retirement advice for both current and deferred members
Setting up and adding any new Employee Benefits
Here we assist companies in setting up and administering the following on request;
- A new Company Pension Scheme
- Group Death-In-Service Benefits (Life Insurance for some or all of the workforce)
- Group Health Insurance (Health Insurance for some or all employees)
- Group Income Protection (Sick Pay Entitlements for staff)
2: Employee Training and Education
This part of the program is specifically focused on the training and education of employees. We implement this training on both collective and on an individual basis on request.
Seminars/Workshops for Employees
We provide ‘Education and Training Seminars/Workshops’ to employees on a wide range of topics.
Senior management can decide on the frequency of the workshops and the topics. The main topics usually requested are;
- Company pension scheme Education workshops
- Payslip analysis and employee tax credits explained (p60, p21, P45 etc)
- How to do your own personal tax return
- Understanding Insurance – Mortgage Protection, Life Cover, Serious Illness, and Income Protection explained
- AVCs – The advantages and disadvantages of having one
- Mortgages (First Time Buyer Mortgages, Switcher Mortgages, Loan Consolidation and Cash Release Mortgages)
- Retirement workshop
- Redundancy Workshops
- Other topics on request.
These workshops can be tailor-made for each individual company depending on the number of employees, the number of workshops requested and the budget available.
One to one Financial Health Screening
Here we meet employees on a one to one basis and perform a full financial health screen on their current financial situation. We look at ways in which they can reduce their unnecessary spending, save more and become more educated on all financial issues that they face on a daily basis. The main areas that we go through with them are as follows;
- Payslip Analysis – Here we check each client’s tax credits, rate bands, BIK, and other deductions and explain how income tax, PRSI and USC are deducted from their gross pay.
- Pension update and calculations – Here we show employees how to read their pension Benefit Statement in detail and estimate their estimated pension will be at retirement. We answer any other pension queries that they may have.
- Existing Policy Review – Here we analyse all the client’s insurance policies including mortgage protection, life, home, health and car insurances and explore potential savings.
- Mortgage Review – Here we help clients either;
- Apply for their first mortgage
- Improving the terms and/or reducing their monthly repayments
- Apply for a Loan Consolidation mortgage
- Apply for a Cash/Equity Release mortgage
- Budgetary Advice – Here we perform and analyse each client’s income and expenditure requirements along with looking at their cash flow situation over a 12 month period. We then create a personalised 12 month budget that will enable them to get in control of their money.
- Tax Returns – We educate clients on how to do their own personal tax return and how to claim back all relevant, qualifying expenses and entitlements.