Doctors / Consultants
Experts in both the Public and Private Sector
- Because we have expertise in both the public and the private sector, we can give financial advice to Doctors and Consultants on all of their income streams (Public, Private and Self Employed Incomes).
- It is your job to generate the income but it’s our job to help you tie them all in together in the most tax efficient manner so that you make the most out of your Gross earnings.
- We advise you on how to become financially independent before you retire.
- We get you to the stage in your life where you have a choice about going to work – i.e. going to work because you WANT to, not because you HAVE to……
- We advise you on how to ensure that you will have enough money for the rest of your days, to live your current lifestyle, without the fear of ever running out of money.
Technical Expertise in all areas.
Below is a list of areas in which we have a strong knowledge base of and areas which we offer our financial advice for doctors and consultants;
Public Sector Income
We will advise you on;
- Your Superannuation benefits and entitlements (death in service and sick pay entitlements and pension benefits). CLICK HERE to learn more about public sector superannuation.
- Buying back years – we create a cost benefit analysis for you.
- Your retirement options (when you can retire and what your potential pension income will be).
- How to maximise your public-sector tax free lump sum on retirement.
- AVC options – should you start, stop or restart your AVC. CLICK HERE to learn more about public sector AVC’s.
Private Sector Income
- Explain your employer pension benefits and entitlements (death in service, sick pay entitlements and pension benefits).
- Advise you on how to maximise your tax-free lump sum on retirement.
- Analyse your AVC options- should you start, stop or restart your AVC. CLICK HERE to learn more about AVC options.
- Advise you on any of your previous occupational pension funds.
Self Employed Income
- Complete your annual tax return and claim all your relevant tax credits, flat rate expenses etc.
- Show you how to reduce your tax bill on your self-employed income.
- Show you ways in which you can extract income from the company in the most tax efficient manner possible.
- Set up a Tax efficient Long term savings plan for you on your self-employed income.
- Show you the investment options available to you; For example;
- Managed funds – investing through the Insurance companies.
- Bonds – investing in structured bonds and government bonds.
- Shares – you can have your own share-dealing account for part or all of your pension. The advantage of buying and selling shares through your pension is you owe no tax on the gains you make. All returns in a pension are tax free.
- Property – you can purchase a property with your pension money. The main advantage of doing this is that the rental income on the property is tax free. Also if/when you sell the property, there is no capital gains tax liability as all returns in a pension are tax free.
- Start-up companies – if you are interested in a start-up company and would like to invest some of your pension money into it, you can.
We can ensure that;
- Your family will be financially protected in the event of your premature death.
- Your income will be protected if you are unable to work due to illness/injury.
- You will receive a lump sum in the event of you being diagnosed with a serious/terminal illness.
- You leave a legacy behind that you can be proud of.
We can act as your personal ‘Sat Nav’ for your life journey…