If you are a public-sector worker, for example a nurse or doctor, teacher or lecturer, a guard or an army officer etc, then you need specialized financial advice as your benefits and entitlements are both complex and unique to other sectors. Our team has vast expertise in the public sector as well as the private sector and so can be of great benefit to you. We sit down with you and go through your superannuation benefits and entitlements.
Services we provide:
1. Superannuation Analysis and Report
We help you work out:
- When you can retire.
- What options are available to you in relation to when you can retire.
- What your tax-free lump sum and pension income will be on retirement.
- Is there a need for you to have an AVC?
- Should you stop, start or restart your AVC?
- We will explain other entitlements such as Death in Service, Spouses and Children’s benefit and your sick pay entitlements, Supplementary pension etc.
- If you are nearing retirement we can show you a step by step process of how to tax efficiently draw down your pension.
- We will then create a detailed report for you to have for future reference.
2. Budgetary Management
If you wish we also conduct a full financial health screen on your current financial situation. Here we will analyse all of your income and expenditure requirements along with looking at your cashflow situation over a 12 month period. We will show you how to budget and manage your spending on a day to day basis in order to save more money and still live a decent lifestyle.
We will show you how to automate your bank accounts in such a way that you will be able to:
- Comfortably pay your bills at the end of the month.
- Save on a consistent and regular basis.
- Develop good spending habits and eliminate bad ones and impulse buys.
- Manage your cashflow so that you don’t run into financial difficulty in periods of high spending (e.g. Christmas time, kids going back to school, going on holidays)
- We can help you get out of the rut of living pay check to pay check by using this money maximizing system.
* Please see below – The Money Maximiser System Infographic
We will look at all of your outgoings and do a cost benefit analysis of all of them. What am I paying for, does it fit my needs now, and does it represent value for money.
3. PAYE – Tax Return
- We advise you on how to reduce the amount of tax that you pay on your salary. We will check your tax credits, for both you and your spouse and show you how to rectify any problems.
- We will show you how to do your own tax return and claim a rebate on certain expenses that you have incurred during that year.
4. Applying For Mortgage
- If you are looking to apply for a mortgage we can assist you in getting everything together so that you can get a mortgage that will allow you to build or buy your dream house.