If you are one of the thousands of people who is a private sector employee, you as much as anyone need financial advice and guidance.
How we can help:
- We will conduct a thorough assessment and analysis on your current financial situation. Together, we will examine and determine all of your income and expenditure requirements, from there we will draft a cash flow budget for a 12-month period; this will aid you in taking control of your finances and managing your money in the most effective manner. We will show you how to manage your spending on a day-to-day basis, leading a more financially efficient life – allowing you to save more money and reduce stress.
We show you how to automate your bank accounts in such a way that you will be able to:
- Comfortably pay your bills at the end of the month
- Save on a consistent and regular basis
- Develop good spending habits and eliminate bad ones and impulse buys
- Manage your cash flow so that you don’t run into financial difficulty in periods of high spending (e.g. Christmas time, kids going back to school, going on holidays)
- We can help you get out of the rut of living pay check to pay check by using this money maximising system.
We conduct what is essentially a financial health-screen; closely examining all of your outgoings asking whether they satisfy your current financial needs and whether you are getting the best value for money. We will do a cost-benefit analysis on all current expenditures.
- We advise you on how to reduce the amount of tax you pay on your salary. We will check both you and your spouses tax credits, and show you how to rectify any errors.
- We will show you how to do your own tax return and inform you what expenses you incurred during the previous 4 years that you can claim tax back on.
- If you have an existing pension with work or an old pension, we will show you how you can get your hands on this money in the most tax efficient way possible and as early as possible.
- If you are looking to apply for a mortgage we can assist you in getting everything together to get the mortgage you want.
If you have any further queries or would like to speak with one of our financial advisors re any of the above – please fill in your details below and we will call you right back.