As Alternative Advisors, we provide a unique service that is broken down a 3-stage meeting process;
Stage 1 – The Life Planning Process:
- This first meeting is initially for both parties to get to know each other and decide if a mutually beneficial relationship can be developed.
- If you meet the relevant criteria to become a client of Money Maximising Advisors, and both of us are happy to proceed, we then get you to answer a number of questions that gives us a better view of what you want your financial future to look like. For example;
– Where are you in your life right now and where do you want to get to in the future?
– What type of lifestyle are you currently living and how content are you with this lifestyle?
– What is important to you and what motivates you?
– What are your career prospects and when do you intend to retire?
– What do you want to achieve financially in the next 5, 10, 15, 20 years?
– What is your one overriding financial objective?
- Once we have the answers to the above questions we then move onto the second stage.
Stage 2 – The Financial Planning Process:
- At this stage we analyse the cost of your current and future lifestyle requirements allowing for all of the things you want to do/achieve in your lifetime.
We achieve this by using a confidential expenditure questionnaire which analyses your assets and liabilities and your current and future inflows/outflows. We then create your own detailed ‘Financial Bucket’ which gives you a visual overview of your financial situation.
- By the end of this stage you will have answered a hugely important question ‘What is your number’. ‘Your number’ is the amount of money that you need to accumulate to live the lifestyle you want to live. Your whole financial plan is based around this number.
- With the use of our future financial planning software technology, we input the information gathered in stage 2. This allows us to look into your future life as it presently stands. We then use various ‘what if’ scenarios to help you calculate the cost of all of your future life changing events that you think you will encounter. We then generate a comprehensive report for you detailing your current financial situation and the direction in which your future finance will take.
Stage 3 – The Implementation Stage:
- At this stage we make the necessary and agreed changes to your current financial plan. This will enable you to achieve your financial objectives and we will then implement the plan.
- An extensive research of the whole market is undertaken to find the necessary products to fit into your new financial plan.
- This new plan will then be implemented and monitored regularly.
- Each year we will sit down with you to review your plan, ensuring you are still on track.
- If changes are necessary or if you have strayed off track, we will realign you towards achieving your goals.